Many People are born with psychic abilities. If you are not one of these than it is possible to enhance your natural psychic ability. In my opinion all humans have the ability to do this regardless. Using your natural instinct is just another way of labelling psychic ability. Quite often natural instant kicks in the moment we need it. When we are lost suddenly we find our way without reasonable explanation. When we meet someone we instantly like or don't like them within the first 4 secs of being introduced. How is that possible? Our natural human instinct takes over in these situations. I feel it is possible to increase these abilities.
I once had an award-winning magician do an ESP test on me without actually realising it. He had known me for a year and just by talking to me generally each day, he had secretly worked out that I had ESP (extra sensory perception). He often used me to trial new tricks out. This time he asked me to choose the colour of each card as he secretly flipped it. During this test which I did twice correctly, I could not see the cards. we went through a total of 104 cards and I guessed the colour of each card correctly. Afterwards he told me, he had tested me for psychic abilities and I had passed with flying colours. I was aware of my abilities but I had always kept them secretly for fear of being burned at the stake. Since I was a little girl I have always been able to tell when people are terribly ill or if they have a life threatening illness.
I usually feel their vibration from a distance or by standing in the same room as them. Quite often nature gives me a sign. I will discuss this more in a future article.
There are many ways you can increase your ESP or psychic abilities. Below I pulled off one way from WikiHow. Why don't you test it out.
Meditate in order to develop your physic abilities. This will allow you to clear your mind and better focus on your sixth sense. It's extremely important that you reduce clutter.
Aids Skin & Lungs.
Several species of hornet’s (or wasps) nests are useful for treating a variety of particular ailments, including skin rashes and helping to stop bleeding. In China, the herb has been used successfully to treat a variety of malignant tumors, rheumatoid arthritis, lung diseases, skin ailments and dental diseases.
Interested in a relaxing, #natural way to look younger? Would you like to lift the cheeks and jowl areas of your face? are natural, facial massage techniques that you can do to keep your skin looking healthy and youthful. By giving yourself an acupressure natural facelift massage, you can fend off unwanted wrinkles and tone sagging facial muscles. This treatment also helps relieve Sinusitis, headaches and boosts your immune system.
#Acupressure is an alternative medicinal treatment. Pressure is applied to the different “meridians” in the body to alleviate specific ailments. It's thought that by putting pressure on specific points within the body’s meridians, health will be restored. An acupressure massage uses these specified points...don’t get acupressure confused with acupuncture; while they have the same philosophies and use the same pressure points, acupressure does not use needles as acupuncture does.
1. Reduce risk of Type 2 diabetes. Once considered an adult-onset disease, type 2 diabetes is reaching epidemic proportions in our kids. It’s a lifelong disease, and harder to treat in the young. Some studies suggest that vitamin D can reduce the risk of developing it (one study found that those with high levels were 40% less likely than those with low levels).
2. Reduce cancer risk. There are lessened mortality rates for 15-20 types of cancer in regions of higher solar UVB exposure, particularly for breast, colon, and rectal cancer. Those patients who had higher vitamin D blood levels when diagnosed had nearly twice the survival rate of those with the lowest levels.
3. Strong bones for better bone health. Vitamin D boosts calcium absorption for strong bones, which means you’re less likely to develop bone diseases, fractures and osteoporosis.
4. Protect eye health. Vitamin D has been tentatively linked to lower incidence of cataracts, and studies indicate good D levels correlate to a lowered risk of macular degeneration as you age.
5. Boost immunity. Researchers believe that vitamin D is integral to proper function of the body’s T cells— the immune system’s first line of defense.
6. Improve metabolism; fight obesity. Several studies show correlation between sun exposure and an increase in metabolism, although the reasoning isn’t cut and dry. One hypothesis that makes a lot of sense to me is that decreased time in the sun leads the body to believe it’s winter, causing the body’s metabolic processes to shift into a winter fat-storing mode. More about that here.
7. Lower blood pressure. The warmth of the sun can improve circulation, andheightened vitamin D levels have been shown to reduce blood pressure in hypertensive subjects— perhaps as effectively as medication.
8. Reduce stroke risk. There are likely a lot of factors at work here, but in one survey people who lived in areas with less sun exposure had a stroke risk that was 60% higherthan those who lived in sunshine-y regions.
9. Sleep better. Daily time in the sun helps to regulate circadian rhythms for a better night’s sleep. And sleep has its own host of health benefits.
10. Feel better. Sunshine has been shown time and again to improve mood, fight Seasonal Affective Disorder and lessen stress. Not to mention, we’re more likely to MOVE when we’re outside basking in the sun. And physical activity is definitely good for you!
Vitamin D deficiency is also implicated in a lot of other health complaints, from muscle pain to the resurgence of rickets (!) in children.
Yes its a harsh comment but it's true. Many humans expect to have great health a wonderful life and everything on a platter, with little or no effort. The reality is that rarely happens. If you want to be fit and healthy you need to put the work in. If you keep stuffing your face with sweets and carbs and bingeing on caffeinated drinks, copious amounts of alcohol and lord knows what else… you are tinkering with your health and possibly beckoning an early grave.
You don't have to turn into a vegan trail blazer, if you don't want to. Personally I could live without chocolate... it doesn't bother me. However, cupcakes are different. Lets just say I like tea and cake and I would rather not have to live without it. That said… in the evenings I don't pretend I'm taking part in an olympic, cake eating competition…ya get me. Everything in moderation, is an easy rule for me to stick to. I think we are all a little vain and I am no exception. I would rather look cool with my skinny jeans on then look like the Stay Puft Marshmallow man from Ghostbusters. For me nothing tastes as good as looking & feeling fit and healthy. Changing bad eating habits doesn't happen overnight, it takes time, but boy! when it happens you really do reap the benefits. I'm enjoying life and doing what I can to be one of this old people who wear silly hats & climb rocks. Who are you looking forward to being?
Mizz Kassim, is a, Creative Artist, Psychotherapist, Grandmaster Reiki-Teacher & Holistic Practitioner who wishes to inspire & motivate other humans to become healthy & lead abundant lives.